htmlBurger respects your privacy and guarantees that all information shared with us will remain confidential and will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances. Your copyrights will always remain yours. Your email address, artwork, order details, and any other information you provide, as well as the final product, will not be revealed, unless you decide so.
htmlBurger is 100% Confidential HTML Coding service. PSD to HTML conversion is the core of what we do and we are not interested in stealing, selling or revealing the information you share with us. We will willingly sign NDA or Non-Disclosure Agreement with you for protection and security of your proprietary information.
- All information that you share with us, including artwork, contact information, and client notes will not be shared with third parties under any circumstances.
- We will not claim rights over design mockups our clients provide.
- We will never contact your clients or the clients of your clients. We respect your business.
- We will willingly sign NDA.
Payment on Total Satisfaction
htmlBurger do not require upfront payment. Clients are not financially obligated if they are not satisfied with the quality of the programming code and provide reasons for their dissatisfaction. Payment on total satisfaction policy do not cover any other circumstances. htmlBurger keeps the right to require upfront payment for order value more than $200.
Clients can cancel order before any work has been undertaken. However if work has commenced, client will be charged accordingly.
Price and timeline may vary depending on project complexity.
If the price(s) of any service differs from the one displayed on the website you will be contacted and given the option to either:
- complete your order for the relevant service at the correct price
- cancel your order for the relevant service